What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file downloaded to the user’s computer or device by the web browser when accessing certain websites, in order to store data that can be later retrieved and/or updated by the entity responsible for its installation.
What types of Cookies are used on this website?
The table below shows the kind of cookies we use on this website:
|Session cookies||Temporary cookies that are stored on the browser’s cookie folder while the user is using the website. I.e., these cookies are active for the duration of the user’s visit and therefore they are deleted after the user leaves the website.||Own|
|Analytic cookies||Cookies that allow the website to quantify the number of users, monitor user behaviour and analyse how the offered services are used.||Google Analytics|
How to control Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Configuration (For more information, you can contact Microsoft support services or refer to the browser’s help)
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Personalized configuration (For more information, you can contact Mozilla support or refer to the browser’s help)
- Google Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Configuration of contents (For more information, you can contact Google support or refer to the browser’s help)
- Safari: Preferences > Security (For more information, you can contact Apple support or refer to the browser’s help)
- Opera: Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies (For more information, you can contact Opera support or refer to the browser’s help)
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services or certain areas of this website could be disabled or behave different than expected, significantly affecting the browsing experience.